This document was last updated on Thursday, November, 14, 2018.
This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information
We recommend that you read this Notice in full to ensure you are fully informed.
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of terms
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Sharing and disclosure of information to third parties
- Your privacy rights
- Third-party sites
- Social Media Plugins
- Blogs and forums
- Changes to notice
- Contact Us
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Screenmobile Corporation is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices about the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing Screenmobile Corporation/https://www.screenmobile.com, you acknowledge and fully understand Screenmobile Corporation's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Web Server Logs.
- When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- The number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- The web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
- Personal Information Users
- Visitors to our website can request additional information about our products or services. When you make such a request, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, and other relevant information. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
- We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with the law, or
- iIn connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
3. Sharing and disclosure of information to third parties
- We may share and disclose your information we collect with the following third parties:
- Screenmobile or any of its subsidiary affiliates consistent with this Notice for data processing;
- Business partners, contractors, vendors, and authorized third-party agents, to:
Operate, deliver, improve and customize our Products
- Send marketing and other communications related to business;
- Enforce our acceptable use policy;
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory or governmental bodies, or other third parties in order to respond to legal process, comply with any legal obligation; protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties; prevent or investigate wrongdoing in connection with the Website, or our Services;
- Any third parties in connection with prospective or actual, sale, merger, acquisition, financing or reorganization of our business.
- Cookies (Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer)
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
Screenmobile Corporation reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into https://www.screenmobile.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
- Use Of Web Beacons or GIF Files
Screenmobile Corporation/https://www.screenmobile.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons - sometimes also called single-pixel gifs - that allow Screenmobile Corporation to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Screenmobile Corporation may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or e-mails and compile anonymous information about those page views, which in turn enables our service providers and us to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Screenmobile Corporation prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
- Your privacy rights How
How we update and access information we obtain from you
If your personally information changes, or if you no longer need our service, you may correct, update, amend, or delete on our site by emailing our Support team at email@example.com or you can contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to requests for access to personal information within 30 days.
We accumulate and process personal information collected via our Website and our Services for the only purpose of our account management, billing or marketing purposes and where required by applicable law, we facilitate and provide individuals with the opportunity to request to access, review, modify, and delete any personal information that we process.
How to unsubscribe from our mailing list
You may at any time ask us to remove you from our mailing list by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will remove you from our mailing list by applicable laws.
- Third-party sites
This Notice does not apply to, nor are we responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Website links including but not limited to social media sites. The inclusion of a link on the Website does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or service.
- Social Media Plugins
Currently, we use social media plugins (“plugins”) from Facebook, and Twitter (“plugin provider”)
Screenmobile uses Facebook plugins on our website which are provided by Facebook Inc. Facebook’s plugins are identifiable by the Facebook logo and/or the “thumbs up” – symbol. Screenmobile also uses the short messaging service Twitter Inc, which can be identified by a button that contains a bird.
8. Blogs and forums
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them and may remain on the public forum indefinitely. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We encourage all Users to exercise caution when providing personal information in blogs and community forums.
Screenmobile website uses SSL (secure technology) which encrypts information as it crosses the Internet.
How You can tell if you are Visiting a Protected site?
You can tell if you are visiting a protected website by looking at the padlock symbol (on the url) on your browser screen. If it is "locked," you have a secure session.
Screenmobile.com currently has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. Our website is hosted on a server located in the United States of America and is designed to prevent unauthorized access.
Screenmobile website has links to other sites
Screenmobile.com contains links to other websites. These other websites are not under Screenmobile's direct control, and they may collect information about you that Screenmobile may not. At Screenmobile Corp we work hard to provide a secure experience website, but we are not responsible for the other website's privacy practices or the content of linked sites.
10. Changes to notice
Screenmobile Corporation has the discretion to update this privacy statement occasionally. When we do, we will also revise the "updated" date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
11. Contact Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send your comments to:
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
72-050A Corporate Way
Thousand Palms, CA 92276
Screenmobile Corporation will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.